Certified Complete EHR for Meaningful Use 2014 Edition
This Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Vendor Name: IMA Systems LLC
Date Certified (most recent): December 13, 2015
The product name and version: imaServe version 1.0
The following certificates have been issued for our product listing the modules and measures tested:
Additional software required:
- H2H Digital Rx
- Adobe PDF
- Microsoft Excel
- Default browser
- Dynamic Health IT
- Utility for unzipping/decrypting
Additional costs that might be required to implement or use these capabilities:
- ePrescribing: Implementation fee, identity proofing fee, and monthly fee per prescriber
- CQM measures: Implementation and training for each measure
- Direct communication: Annual fee for organization and per address box
- Training and Project Management: Charges for the training and consulting needed to effectively use these modules and integrate them at the provider’s organization.
There are no known limitations that a user may encounter in the course of implementing and using this Complete EHR’s capabilities, whether to meet meaningful use objectives and measures or to achieve any other use within the scope of the health IT’s certification.