IMA Care Packages
In addition to our standard support services, we also offer system administration, quality control and education services customized for our clients. These are of particular interest to organizations that do not have their own Information Services Department and to organizations whose Information Services Department is overloaded and needs to outsource some of its work.
These services may be purchased, as needed, at our custom service rates, available both on your site and ours, or by subscribing to one of our IMA Care Packages that entitle a client to two, four or six days of such services per year, on a pre-paid and discounted basis.
Here is a sampling of services that are typically needed and are available from IMA. We can also customize packages for your unique needs.
Semi-annual system tune-up and review including:
Annual or semi-annual IMA consultation with groups of selected users to:
- File backup and restore verification
- User account and security checkup, including review of system log and error files
- Spare capacity review including disk space, memory, CPU and network configuration
- Storage clean-up including archiving old data files as feasible
- Check-out and possible reconfiguration of printers and printer queues
- Resolution of accumulated problems
- Operating system patches, as needed
- Bring them up to date with the latest system enhancements
- Provide hands-on practice with expert guidance to learn other system functions and study some of the more advanced system features
- Provide face-to-face question and answer sessions for outstanding problems
- Review operations and provide ideas for more efficient procedures. Assess any additional training needs
Annual or semi-annual IMA consultation with agency executives to:
- Train users on specific topics such as Treatment Plans, Managed Care Tracking, Ad-hoc Reports, Import/Export to/from MS Office, EMEVS
- Implement IMA modules that have not yet been used in your agency
- Train new staff
You should budget one day for each unique screen or one-page form that needs to be implemented.
- Review and become familiar with the clinical, operating and financial statistics being accumulated in the IMA System
- Select and analyze specific performances within your agency during the current and past periods
- Learn the variables that control each of the statistics and how you can control them to produce the metrics that you need
These sessions teach participants how to utilize the new user facility to custom design A6 and B6 Intake, Discharge and Assessment screens and hard copy forms introduced in our Version 14.0 release.